Visit us on our social networks!
The BURCH marketing is in charge to:
- Support enrollment and endowment goals by building awareness and driving inquires, visits and applications
- Help set and implement the University's digital strategy, including solving communication needs across digital channels
- Support social, digital advertising, email, SEO and ongoing web content
- Can help answer questions and make data-driven decisions leveraging insights from web analytics
- Can provide content strategies, content audits, information architecture and content creation
Three Objectives within the Social Media Strategy
1. Recruit students
2. Engage and communicate to alumni, parents and community
3. Increase university-activity attendance
4. Devise a Social Media policy and procedure
Please contact our marketing team for more information on social media policies and guidelines as well as potential projects. Thank you very much.