Marketing and Communications is the primary communications and marketing department and tool for International Burch University. It enhances institutional reputation, advances and strengthens the University’s brand, encourages community engagement, and reinforces the university’s relevance in the lives of key target audiences, including current and prospective students, alumni, donors, friends, and faculty and staff.
It will do this through rebranding and redevelopment of a broad range of marketing materials, a systematic referral program for customers and the University, care with customer satisfaction, and a focus on marketing training for all employees. Marketing will be a total activity and not just one area of what the company does.
Our services are focused on developing marketing plans that:
- Enable you to meet your marketing objectives
- Reach your target audience by leveraging a range of channels
- Manage the University’s external vendors, including advertising and media agencies
- Have measurable results and outcomes
We provide creative services that:
- Deliver BURCH’s unique value proposition
- Deliver print, digital and multimedia collateral that fulfil the goals of your marketing plan or project brief
- Follow best practices, in cooperation with the Designers Office in print advertising, email marketing, PR, graphic design, Web design and search engine optimization (SEO)
We provide brand management to:
- Build and protect the University’s brand position and identity
- Communicate the University’s brand presence
All advertising for the University, its schools and colleges, and its departments must comply with the BURCH University Brand Standards and be approved by Marketing and Communications prior to submission to media.